Spiroflow is a global leader in the field of powder handling and dry solids processing and an emerging leader in control systems integration.
All recruitment efforts are focussed on resourcing suitable, high-quality candidates outside of agency use in the first instance. Therefore we politely request that agencies do not forward CV’s in respect of the roles shown on this website or on a speculative basis. If and when agency involvement is required the HR Manager will contact you directly.
Spiroflow Limited will not recognise any CV submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply. Where an agency forwards us an unsolicited CV, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where your correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.
Spiroflow Ltd. | Clitheroe, Lancashire
NOW HIRING – Design Engineer with CAD experience and excellent communication skills:快穿之霸道总裁的前女友
A Design Engineer at Spiroflow is responsible for:
To contract manage solutions to meet customer’s requirements and material handling problems as required by the company.
To oversee system projects and contracts through the design, engineering, assembly, testing, installation and commissioning, through to successful client handover.
Support and work within mechanical engineering team in terms of project/contract management, powder handling expertise and resources planning.
Ensures strict confidentiality and privacy of records as they relate to Spiroflow and its customers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing and leading the full design process from ideation to production. You will draw new designs and update our current designs. During the creation process, you will ensure that our designs meeting all necessary design responsibilities.
- Draw, update, and maintain designs
- Manage multiple complex projects at the same time
- Ensure our designs meet manufacturing, technical and customer Responsibilities
- Ensure that all design projects are completed within budget and time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering or relevant technical degree
- CAD experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Please submit resume/CV to James Podevyn email@example.com
Spiroflow Automation Solutions | Multiple Locations
Spiroflow Automation is a control systems integration company. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Control System Engineers with System Integration, PLC & Safety PLC Experience: We are always looking for great candidates to consider for control system engineers at our offices in Monroe, NC, Cleveland, OH, Chicago, IL, Greer, SC, & Orlando, FL.
Spiroflow Systems | Monroe, NC, USA